(Omni RK2) Lack of Respect is recruiting.

For all of your organization recruiting needs.
Zorvan
Rookie
Rookie

(Omni RK2) Lack of Respect is recruiting.

Post by Zorvan » Wed May 20, 2009 12:11 am

Lack of Respect is a new Omni org which is open to all, both newbies and vets alike. We are just starting out, so we don't have luxuries such as cities, towers, or 300gazillion cred org banks right now obviously.

What we do offer is a place to call home, to build a community, and to most of all have fun. We are open to all account types from froob to full. We are open to all playstyles. Whether you like to solo but want to chat while playing, or if you're a hardcore Tarasque raider, you are welcome in our org. We want people of all types so everyone can enjoy doing what they like. The org tself has no rules regarding set schedules, forced meetings, mandatory raids, etc., etc. As members, you have the freedom to set up events with other like minded members whenever you wish.

All that we ask is that, contrary to our name, you respect each other. Whether you're an rp'er, a pvp'er, a pvm'er, or all of the above, you are a gamer just like the rest of us and deserve as much respect as any other. AO is a great game. So let's just have fun playing it.

If you'd like to know more, please see our website at http://lackofrespect.net/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; for more info including the org rules and our forums at http://lackofrespect.freeforums.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; . If you wish, you can sign up on the forums and let us know you're interested, or contact Siahanor, Wiremaster, or Hitmunchan ingame.

Thank you for reading, and I look forward to welcoming you to Lack of Respect!
Last edited by Zorvan on Wed May 20, 2009 8:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
When all else fails, knock 'em upside the head. At least one of you will feel better.

Saavick
ModSquad
ModSquad

Re: (Omni) Lack of Respect is recruiting.

Post by Saavick » Wed May 20, 2009 7:39 am

cool orgname :)
Saavick 200 doctor Lokuta 200 soldier Violentmeany 200 enforcer Angrymeany 200 engineer
Vladja 200 agent Meany 200 fixer Littlemeany 200 adventurer Skathi 200 soldier
Luettl 199 bureaucrat Nuclearmeany 190 nano-technician Ingundis 185 martial artist
Sunilda 182 meta-physicist Boesemueny 179 trader Haadriah 163 martial artist
Richilde 136 adventurer Mueny 136 meta-physicist Ryahna 131 adventurer
Whaaaaaa 122 bureaucrat Wildmeany 100 adventurer Svanhvita 100 engineer
Kvada 80 enforcer Vladdy 64 trader Achilla 60 soldier Angrymueny 60 fixer
Ealhswith 56 agent Enragedmeany 25 enforcer Yngvildr 15 soldier

Pualee
Flagged
Flagged

Post by Pualee » Wed May 20, 2009 8:16 am

Hi Zorvan,

Nice webpage, and I like the ideas behind your org. I'm interested, but I must say, the thought of an org tax bothers me, even though it is a trivial amount. I'm one of those slow levers and I need a casual friendly place to hang out.

I'll give you guys a shout next time I get a chance to log in.

Pualee
Playing on RK4... if you see me say HI

Zorvan
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Zorvan » Wed May 20, 2009 1:13 pm

Pualee wrote:Hi Zorvan,

Nice webpage, and I like the ideas behind your org. I'm interested, but I must say, the thought of an org tax bothers me, even though it is a trivial amount. I'm one of those slow levers and I need a casual friendly place to hang out.

I'll give you guys a shout next time I get a chance to log in.

Pualee

Glad you're interested Pualee :)

I am currently rethinking the org tax, as I do not want it to be an undue burden on new players joining. The tax is purely for building the org bank toward things like towers and hopefully a city in the future, but for now I'm going to switch this to a voluntary cred donation for those who can and wish to do so for the time being. So I hope that helps. :D

Also, this gives me the opportunity to point out one of our unique features in that, no matter if you just joined you have a say in what happens in the org. All opinions, suggsestions, etc., are considered and noone should ever feel like they can't speak up if something doesn't seem right. There will be no retaliation for honestly speaking your mind.

@Saavick: glad you like the name!
When all else fails, knock 'em upside the head. At least one of you will feel better.

Pualee
Flagged
Flagged

Post by Pualee » Wed May 20, 2009 6:06 pm

I feel stupid... somehow I missed that you are RK2 (thought I checked that earlier)... guess I'm still orgless.
Playing on RK4... if you see me say HI

Zorvan
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Zorvan » Wed May 20, 2009 7:04 pm

Pualee wrote:I feel stupid... somehow I missed that you are RK2 (thought I checked that earlier)... guess I'm still orgless.
LOL.

I missed you were on RK1. Well, Pualee on RK 2 is gonna wonder why I pm'ed him, I guess. :lol:

Good luck on your search for an org. And if you ever come to RK2, shoot a tell. The door is always open for ya.