[RK1 - OMNI] Newcomers Alliance

For all of your organization recruiting needs.
Weeping Willow
ModSquad
ModSquad

Post by Weeping Willow » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:32 pm

Antertus wrote:I joined NA recently, and I'm totally loving it 8) All the member are very helpful and friendly. I've been mostly getting help from others till now, but as I grow stronger and learn more and more about this game I'm going to help the new newcomers just the way you have been helping me :)
Well, you ve understood the Number 1 rule ! :)

welcome to NA
RK1, Omni and General of Newcomers Alliance

GridPain Fixer TL5 Frank Nfurter : Doc TL5 (pvp version)
JimProfit : Level 100 Crat (foreman helper)
New leveling crat : Coredumped

WeepinWillow, Forcedevente, Whipinwillow, Slayie, NeedleWorker, Asafart, Ouvreboite, Asafurt, Malaucrane, Karmapolice ... etc etc ...

Loony
Fresh
Fresh

Post by Loony » Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:22 pm

I might need some help pretty soon. My pet is level 17 and if I'm at 15 I'm going to catch up soon. I might need help buffing my little toon. Maybe, maybe not. I've had this same pet since level 12 so we'll see!

plugsz
Skilled
Skilled

Post by plugsz » Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:22 pm

does me heart proud to see the positive effect we have on folks

for the records:

NA is approaching 500 members in org and growing stronger as each day passes.
Currently running 2 orgbots side by side ( at least until I can get the guest channel to work right on the 2nd one)

My goal for it this year: Acquistion of a city
220/22 Adventurer RK1
More Alts then worth listing

President
Newcomers Alliance RK1
Module Developer, Budabot

" A Leader is only defined by those he surrounds himself with..." Plugsz 2006

http://naers.forumer.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

WorldTrader
Elite
Elite

Post by WorldTrader » Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:48 pm

Greetings Plugsz,

Your organization is truly one of the more respectable organizations on Rubi-ka. I would be interested in forming a cross-organizational alliance that could significantly benefit both of us. Please send me a comm-link message via aofroobs channel or through the rubi-ka global comm system.

Sincerely,

WorldTrader
Director of the World Trading Corporation
WorldTrader (Level 200 Trader/RK1 Neutral)
"You are GREAT TRADER!" - Blastcore
"One of the Best Traders I've ever met" - Zenur
"Damn You are Handy" - Eskondas
"UR AMAZING" - Brutemage
"I swear you are the best trader!" - Wranglers
"you are UNIQUE somehow :)" - Kalvik4
"truly EXCEPTIONAL" - Mezzbest
"awesome service!" - Skytter
"You are an awesome guy" - Toomz
"How do you have so much power?" - Defiler
"the best trader in the game" - Octavio
"u are the most awsome trader ingame ^_^" - Alzyah
"such craftmanship is hard to come by" - Olcode
"hellz yeah froob power!" - Cyrichor

plugsz
Skilled
Skilled

Post by plugsz » Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:53 pm

WorldTrader wrote:Greetings Plugsz,

Your organization is truly one of the more respectable organizations on Rubi-ka. I would be interested in forming a cross-organizational alliance that could significantly benefit both of us. Please send me a comm-link message via aofroobs channel or through the rubi-ka global comm system.

Sincerely,

WorldTrader
Director of the World Trading Corporation
Greetings WT, yes, our paths have crossed from time to time
of course, some slightly different views on economics, but not withstanding, NA has been and always will be here to help folks and do what we can, when we can.

Send me a PM here, and I'll try ingame in about an hour or so, and we can have ourselves a discussion

NA has alliances with a few orgs atm already, but the more the merrier has always been my motto
220/22 Adventurer RK1
More Alts then worth listing

President
Newcomers Alliance RK1
Module Developer, Budabot

" A Leader is only defined by those he surrounds himself with..." Plugsz 2006

http://naers.forumer.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Teo2005
Fresh
Fresh

Post by Teo2005 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:41 am

Joined a couple of days and I'm very pleased with this. Everyone is nice and helpful here, none of my newbie questions remained unanswered. Also active and cheerful organisation, as I said I'm happy to be here.

Thank you.
RK1 - Newcomers Alliance
Contur - Lvl.199 Opi MA, struggling to 200 - main
Tespione - TL4 Atrox Advy, former main but rerolled due to mistakes done (full IPR at 100 was the worst)
Templione - Lvl.60 Atrox Enfo, helps ppl in ToTW
Subtione - Lvl.24 Atrox Soldier - Subway twink (my 1st)

Weeping Willow
ModSquad
ModSquad

Post by Weeping Willow » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:01 am

welcome Tespione :)
RK1, Omni and General of Newcomers Alliance

GridPain Fixer TL5 Frank Nfurter : Doc TL5 (pvp version)
JimProfit : Level 100 Crat (foreman helper)
New leveling crat : Coredumped

WeepinWillow, Forcedevente, Whipinwillow, Slayie, NeedleWorker, Asafart, Ouvreboite, Asafurt, Malaucrane, Karmapolice ... etc etc ...

Teo2005
Fresh
Fresh

Post by Teo2005 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:49 am

Hi again...
Because of the pain of implants designing and chosing, I made a tool to help me. It's not much, made in an hour at relaxed pace, but I posted here to help other newcomers get a better ideea of how the skill system is built, have a perspective of how and wich skills has to be developed in a manner based on priorities. Also, as I mentioned before, helped me in chosing the implants.
The link is
http://www.rapidshare.ro/download.php?i ... fk9JoMZVTP
and it's an Excel sheet (.xls). There, the only settings to be made are:
1. Your proffesion
2. The importance of every skill, from 'rising only when necessary' to 'maximum and above'.

As you chose the importance, you'll see that in the Results column the rating (0-99) is changing acordingly, also the colour of the background. A RED background denotes a MUST in implants and skill developement.
I did this tool because I realised that the 'availability' (IP cost for 1 point developed) of a skill has a major impact in developing a toon. For example, if I have 2 skills that i want them equally developed, I have to work harder (by implants for example) on the one less 'available' (the one with dark blue or blue colour). In this .xls, the 'availabilty' (or easeness of developing, in lack of better terms) weights 1/3 in the final result, the rest (2/3) is represented by my picks. Of course this can be changed to fit everyone.
Also, under the basic skills is calculated the 'usefullness' of every skill. The higher the rating, the more influence will have this skill in developing the abilities that are important to you, so boosters on this basik skill will have the most beneficial effect.

One more thing: If you think it's useful, use it!. If not, don't.

And the least thing :) The above link will expire in 6 days. If this happens, PM me and i'll repost it.

Thanx.
Last edited by Teo2005 on Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RK1 - Newcomers Alliance
Tespione - TL4 Atrox Advy, former main but rerolled due to mistakes done (full IPR at 100 was the worst)

itninja
Veteran
Veteran

Post by itninja » Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:00 am

Still digesting it, but looks pretty cool Teo. You might repost in the Knowledge Base section of the forums. Thanks m8! See you in-game!
Rootcommand Level 219/29 Omni Solitus Fixer

~ Proud Member of Newcomers Alliance ~
NA Forums

Teo2005
Fresh
Fresh

Post by Teo2005 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:39 pm

itninja wrote:Still digesting it, but looks pretty cool Teo. You might repost in the Knowledge Base section of the forums. Thanks m8! See you in-game!
Thanks for feedback, Itninja.

Under my oppinion it's rather unfinished to be posted there. I'm waiting more positive results and, if it proves real useful, I would like to add some more features (like auto-choosing implants - as it really gived me good results introducing the prioritized skills in NanoNanny) sure thing it will be posted there :)

Continued to http://www.aofroobs.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4077
RK1 - Newcomers Alliance

JustJack
Amateur
Amateur

Post by JustJack » Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:19 am

Can someone blitz a QL200 Nano-Charged Assault Rifle. I need it to make an SPB for Jakblak....

Tipping for service if required.....

TY

itninja
Veteran
Veteran

Post by itninja » Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:10 am

JustJack wrote:Can someone blitz a QL200 Nano-Charged Assault Rifle. I need it to make an SPB for Jakblak....

TY
Got you covered JJ; I have blitzed several already and will get it to you next time I see you in-game. No tips ever required when blitzing for org mates.

NA Forums

JustJack
Amateur
Amateur

Post by JustJack » Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:50 am

itninja wrote:
JustJack wrote:Can someone blitz a QL200 Nano-Charged Assault Rifle. I need it to make an SPB for Jakblak....

TY
Got you covered JJ; I have blitzed several already and will get it to you next time I see you in-game. No tips ever required when blitzing for org mates.
Heh, thanks. I bought a finished version before I read this tho. The short muzzles are almost as much as the finished gun so it wasn't that painful.

JustJack
Amateur
Amateur

Post by JustJack » Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:56 am

Ok, need some help. I am trying to solo the AI mishs with Justjack. I was able to do one boss and all but it was too tough to not suck. So, with that in mind I want to upgrade my armor to Tier2. I was hoping to get a team together to farm the Adonis or Pen catacombs for T2 parts....mostly the embryos. The other parts I can buy. Might as well farm them also tho.

Then after the armor is upgraded. I will need to borrow some Frederickson Micro-kinetic Sleeves sleeves to get it on. I seem to remember someone saying that someone in org has some for twinking.

p.s. I only 3 embryos and I will stay and help others farm theirs....

Thanks NA
You guys are great
JJ

itninja
Veteran
Veteran

Post by itninja » Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:16 am

I can try to help in Ado catacombs JJ, although we'll definitely need some more DD and healing. I still need T2 parts for Dice anyway.

I'm in need of AXP myself, so if you'd like some company and/or someone to pull some lower-level missions I'd be happy to come along for some LE fun.

I won't be in-game this weekend, but will Monday. Then I'll be out again Tuesday and Wednesday :-P

NA Forums