Clan fixer looking for org

For all of your organization recruiting needs.
Jerinitt
Rookie
Rookie

Clan fixer looking for org

Post by Jerinitt » Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:12 pm

Hello! I'm currently a 187 froob fix (Jerinittt) looking for a froob-friendly and active org. I'm currently in a novelty org that I planned on one day building into a froob raid force, but because of my lack of time commitment that will likely never happen.

I've come back recently after nearly a two year hiatus (paid to froob again), so I know my way around raids, instances, etc. Because of how long it's been (the server merge is new territory for me!) I can't quite tell which froob orgs are still active and which have died, so I was hoping to be pointed in the right direction.

Right now I'm working mainly on getting my fixer to 200 so I can continue working on gearing him for pvp (as laughably one-sided as that will be), so I would love an org that at least occasionally nods to froob raids rather than having to rely on my friends' two accounts to "solo" everything I need. I miss the fun!

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from a few people!

Jerinitt
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Clan fixer looking for org

Post by Jerinitt » Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:42 am

Anyone have any ideas at all? I haven't had much luck asking in game and I can't post on the official forums. :(

Llie
Seasoned
Seasoned

Re: Clan fixer looking for org

Post by Llie » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:18 pm

My org, Barador Arin, is always recruiting. We are not a "froob org" per se, but as the server merge has essentially killed froob orgs (no froob org leaders anymore) you're not likely to find those classic "for froobs/by froobs" kind of orgs that there used to be.

We are a moderately active org -- though a lot of activity is centered around SL (hecks, inf mishes, and quest help), but that being said, froobs are welcome and if you ask for help and people aren't otherwise occupied, they will help. Froobs are welcome at raids if someone manages to whip together the raid force.

We hang out on the patch of grass kitty corner from the first Basic Shop in Old Athen. If you spot an officer there, feel free to chat them up. There's usually a handful of people parked there. Many are often AFK when the go there, so please be patient.